Chalvin Onamo - Sponsor Now
• Chalvin has been on the Heart to Heart Orphans USA website since 2019. He hasn’t been able to find a sponsor and because of that, it has been very discouraging for him and his family. He is our featured child because we would
really like to find him a sponsor before another year goes by. Please consider sponsoring him and providing him the education he will need to succeed in life.
• He is the second born in a family of six children. He was born and raised in the slums of Kawangware and lives with his parents in a one roomed mud house, with a thin metal roof that doesn’t protect very well.
• He attends high school and is in grade eleven. He will take his final national examinations next year.
• Chalvin comes from a humble home. Both his parents are unemployed and have no stable source of income. His father spends most of his days at construction sites looking for any type of work available. His mother does what she can to help but there are times when they might go for two days without food or on days when there is food, there might not be enough to go around.
• Paying rent is a challenge, as well as water and electricity bills. Because daily survival takes priority over education, the potential Chalvin has may not be realized, thus leading to perpetual poverty.
• He is a very bright boy who is determined to build himself up for a brighter future. He loves studying and his favorite subject is math. He is in the top percent of his class and is striving to be at the top of his class. He would love to
become a pilot in the future. He needs educational support.
James 4:6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”